He's super adorable, and the most important thing is, Bearbear can talk! It can actually record messages and has a really cute voice (:Have been superrrrrr busy for the past week even though its only the first week after mid term break. Some interesting thing to mention though.
Had a week of morning prayer meetings. Had to wake up at 5.30AM every morning and that was the start of my day all the way to like, at night. Was totally tired and drained out for the entire week but still, I love morning prayer meetings cos they start off my day well (:
One of the most important thing is, I really thank God for the opportunity be a one-day Vocal IC for choir yesterday for the Jurong West service! It was like my first time so I was feeling kind of nervous, but it was fun. I've always been hoping that I'll be able to stand in front of the choir to teach someday and I'm really thankful that the opportunity really came (: Rushed down to expo straight after the Jurong West service, guess what, I took cab with Suraj to Expo without paying a single cent! Muahaha it was unbelievable, God is good, haha.
And also, Sunplaza Park! (:
Gonna have a busy week ahead as usual. I'm going to have my very first individual presentation in SMU on thursday! :X And the worst part is my preparation is like 0.00005 % only. I hope I can finish my stuff on time, if not I wont be able to go for Wed's prac (which I have not started preparing for yet also, Argh).
Kang Ning will survive the next seven days. Amen.